Position: Bodyshop Supervisor
Hours: Monday-Friday; 0730-1630 (usual operating hours)
Salary: up to £35,000
Igloo are currently looking for an automotive Bodyshop Supervisor to work for a large, national defleet company on site in North Lincolnshire.
This role would be a perfect stepping stone for an experienced Team Leader or Senior Bodyshop Technician looking to progress to a managerial position.
The role and responsibilities
In this position, your duties will include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Day-to-day management of the workshop.
- Optimise lead times of vehicles requiring rectification.
- Meet customer requirements in term of quality and lead times, advising promptly of any delays or concerns
- Ensure most cost effective repair methods are used at all times.
- Review and improve processes to develop efficiencies.
- Ensure compliance with all group operating procedures and standards.
- Ensure work areas remain tidy with a strong focus on safe operating practices.
- Distribute and communicate information clearly and precisely within daily MTQ meeting.
- Regularly communicate information to all team members to improve awareness of performance and expectations.
- Assess and plan training requirements and develop action plans for all team members.
- Assess and monitor the performance and achievements of the department.
- Setting KPI’s to measure against targets.
- All manual and electronic filling are kept up to date.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a busy bodyshop environment
- Be able to deal with large volumes of work.
- Be computer literate.
- Have experience of managing and motivating a large team (10+ operatives).
- Have good knowledge of repair methods and estimating systems.
For more information, or to apply – call Chris on 01455 891 358, option 3.