HGV CLASS 1 DRIVERS – Ad hoc
Hours: Start times vary over a 24-hour period
Igloo are currently seeking professional and reliable HGV Class 1 drivers to work for a major snack foods company based in Beaumont Leys, Leicester.
The role of HGV CLASS 1 DRIVER will involve;
- General haulage of goods across the UK
- Multidrop work
- Handballing where required
- Use of a Pump Truck when required
Essential qualities and requirements:
- Full Class 1 (C+E) licence for a minimum of 1 year, with 6 months trackable experience.
- No more than 6 points for minor offences
- Hold a drivers CPC and Digi card
- Good Geographic knowledge of the UK
- A positive can-do approach
- Clear understanding of the WTD and EU driving regulations
In return you can expect:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Paid weekly
- Free onsite parking
- Subsidised canteen
- Discounted Gym membership
Pay rates –
£10.50 - £17.83
£12.50 - £21.00
This position would be perfect for someone who is looking for a few days a week or looking for their 6th shift.
If you are interested in the position, please give us a call on 01162345474 and speak to the transport team or submit your CV by clicking the submit button or alternatively text “PT HGV” to 07764969674 and we will call you back.