HGV Delivery Drivers
We are looking for experienced class 2 drivers, who wishes to take a step back and become a 7.5 tonne driver in Basingstoke,
Salary: £12.00 per hour (PAYE)
£14.00 per hour (LTD/Umbrella)
Our client specialises in warehousing and transportation of technology and household appliances, delivering to locations across the UK who specialise in the supply, delivering and installation these products in residential properties .Our client are currently looking to recruit experienced HGV drivers to work as a 7.5 Tonne Driver.
This is a great opportunity for 7.5 tonne drivers to become as part of a fast growing and successful team in Basingstoke, Hampshire on a temporary to permanent basis.
There is a opportunity for you to become a permanent member off staff, in turn you will benefit massively with the company benefits our client offers.
About the Role:
- Delivering house hold products to private, residential and commercial addresses, across the UK
- Delivering Between 20 to 40 drops per day.
- You will be working with a driver mate to deliver the products, the drivers mate will support you on your day to day duties
- Average shift length 10 Hours. Working 5 on 3 off,
- There will be a rota of work and dependent on when the rota falls, you may be required to work weekends, so some flexibility may be required
- Will need to be an experienced HGV Driver, working as a 7.5 Tonne (category C1) driver
- You will need to have held your HGV license for 2 years
- You will need a digi card, CPC card
- No more than 6 point for minor offences.
- This is a physically demanding job, you will be required to lift and carry with a drivers mate household good.
- Travel discounts.
- Cinema discounts.
- Supplied with a Tool kit.
- Childcare vouchers.
- A pension scheme.
- 4 weeks holiday per year.
- Store discounts.
To apply or to discuss these roles in more detail please submit your CV online now or contact Laura or Conor at Igloo