Inbound/Dispatch Yard Co-Ordinator
Hours – Mon – Fri 8.00am to 5pm
Pay - £9.00 – 9.50 PAYE
Arctic’s Ltd t/a Igloo are recruiting on behalf of our client within the large automotive sector. They are currently seeking a Inbound/Dispatch Yard Co-Ordinator who will act as a centralised point of contact, in Doncaster, Yorkshire.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Carrying out basic vehicle movement and handling of the keys.
- Using RUGGEAR scanners to scan, locate and direct all vehicle movements, (initial training provided).
- Carrying out basic vehicle checks as required and report findings to line manager.
- Ensuring all vehicles are parked as per relevant customer standards.
- Responsibility for your own safety and of those who work around you.
- Monitoring loose Keys removed from vehicles and the safe storage of the Keys.
- Reporting any major breaches of Health and Safety regulations.
- Checking and controlling use of Company property, i.e. trade plates, scanner equipment, yard plant etc. and report any defects.
- Carrying out other Inbound/Dispatch operation duties as requested by the yard chain of command.
- Attending training courses as required on or off site.
- This role requires an enthusiastic, energetic person with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines, overtime will be worked as requirements demand.
For an immediate interview or to discuss this role in more detail click apply now.