Location: South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
PAYE Rate: £11.50 - 14.50 per hour
Date Posted: 11/07/2019
Igloo are recruiting on behalf of our client who is a leading finished vehicle logistics company with locations across the UK who specialise in new and used vehicle preparation, logistics and secure storage to the automotive industry. They are currently seeking a Panel Beaters to join their team in Corby, Northamptonshire.
As a Panel Beater your duties will include:
- Repair and replace body components to damaged vehicles to pre-accident condition and to manufacturer's standards
- Be competant at using filler to repair vehicle body panels.
- Use specialist body repair equipment including MIG and Tig Welders, Jigs, Filler etc
You must be able to:
- Plan your workload effectively to ensure vehicles are ready to agreed timescales
- Work skilfully and safely under pressure
- Carry out work in accordance with manufacturers specification
- Work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- Be flexible in your approach; and Continually work to high standards with customer satisfaction in mind.
- Have a Minimum of 2 years’ experience
For an immediate interview or to discuss this role in more detail please apply now.